- Must be outgoing, enjoy working in a team environment, communicate effectively and be prepared to assist with station event planning and execution, as directed.
- Must be versatile and willing to assist sister stations in the Clear Channel Cluster as needed.
- Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and must be comfortable operating within the stations’ websites.
- Duties also include the set-up and breakdown of promotional event equipment.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to create and execute promotions from start to finish.
- Collaborate with programming and digital departments to maximize and enhance station image.
- Coordinate and oversee all on-site appearance and events.
- Responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms.
- Prepare contest rules, waivers and release forms for on air, digital, social and other contests.
- Supervise prize inventory and in-studio prize sheets as well as awarding of prizes at events.
- Oversee communication with prize winners.
- Supervise promotional interns
- Must be 18 years or older and able to work a flexible schedule (including weekend and evening events) up to 29 hours a week.
- Must work well under pressure, and have the willingness and ability to learn how to operate promotional equipment.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word Processing, Database Entry, accurate typing abilities, and proficient phone skills needed.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Ability to lift objects in excess of 25 lbs. is required.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status
Submit resume to: https://careerchannel.silkroad.com. No phone calls please